Most orders are dispatched as quickly as possible – subject to payment and stock availability. If any items are out of stock, we will advise promptly. Postage and packing for UK deliveries is charged as follows:
- UK- £4-£10 depending on weight. 2-3 working days.
All deliveries require a signature. If you are not available to receive the parcel Royal Mail or My Hermes will automatically redeliver on the next working day.
- Europe – £12-£35 depending on weight. 3-5 working days
All deliveries require a signature.
- Rest of World – £11-£30 depending on weight. 5-7 days.
- US/Canada – £12-£50 depending on weight. 5-7 days.
- Delivery Outside the EU. If your order is to be dispatched to a destination outside the European Union, you will be responsible for any customs or import duties levied once the package reaches your destination country. We have no control over such charges and cannot predict them.
- The above shipping quotes are for orders weighing up to 2kg. For extra large orders or wholesale orders, please check the shipping cost at online checkout which will be measured by the weight of your order.
- During the Christmas holiday and New Year period orders will take longer than usual.
If delivery is attempted and a delivery card is left and the customer fails to claim the items from the local depot or post office, we cannot refund the customer until the goods have been returned to Willa and the Bear. However, if the customer would still like the goods re-shipping, we will re-dispatch the parcel once we have received it back but we will have to charge for postage again.
We must receive all returns/exchanges of items within 14 days of your receipt of the product. All tags must be intact for the return/exchange to be processed. All items must be returned in the condition that they were received.
All sale items cannot be refunded, only exchanged for another item or credit note.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy you must e-mail email@example.com outlining why you wish to return the product. Willa and the Bear will not accept returns of non-faulty items that have been used or worn. In such cases, the items will be returned to the customers.
Refunds will be credited to the original purchaser’s card or paypal account for the sum paid minus postage costs. Please note that postage costs can apply for exchanges.
Please send returns to:
Willa and the Bear, PO Box 92, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 1AS
Please note that the customer is responsible for all postage costs incurred when returning items. Willa and the Bear will not offer a refund on returned items that are lost or damaged in the post.
We strongly recommend that items are returned using registered post and that you keep your proof of posting receipt.